Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Sleep...Or the Lack Thereof

I thought I knew what it was like to go without sleep since I did all of my collage papers by pulling all-nighters...pulling all-nighters to write papers is nothing like the sleep deprivation everyone warned us about that comes with trying to feed a new baby every 2 1/2 to 3 hours!

At least our Benjamin seems able to enjoy sleeping...




And here are Benjamin's slightly chubby cheeks...

2 comments:

Beth said...

Benjamin is beautiful! We are so happy for you and all you have ahead. People can tell you until they're blue in the face what it will "be like" to have a baby, but it is impossible to understand until you are actually experiencing it! Hang in there...sleepless nights won't last for long! :)

The Stevensons said...

She's sooo right! The first week was the roughest, but like Beth said, it gets sooo much better. I'm so happy for you guys, and I wish you were closer. Let us know when you visit so we can get together and have our little boys meet.