Note to the Grandparents: I am slowly getting around to updating our blog with all of the events of the past month. Make sure you keep scrolling down to check for any new posts :)
Hey girl - go to my how to start saving blog. I have a thing on there where you can subscribe to it. It'll be emailed to you. If I know people are subscribed I'll keep it up, and I need help in that! Also, there's some things about coupons on there. We should get together sometimes!
1 comment:
Hey girl - go to my how to start saving blog. I have a thing on there where you can subscribe to it. It'll be emailed to you. If I know people are subscribed I'll keep it up, and I need help in that! Also, there's some things about coupons on there. We should get together sometimes!
Post a Comment