Thursday, March 27, 2008

While the Guys Are Away, the Girls Will Play

Every weekday morning for the last couple of weeks, Lucy and I have been joining two other wives in the squadron, Amanda and Danielle, as they push their four kids on a three mile walk. (Yes, I am trying to walk this baby out...) Yesterday on our walk, they pointed out that I only have a few short days before Jason comes home and the baby arrives and we decided that the least we could do to celebrate this last bit of being-able-to-be-spontaneous was to go pamper our weary feet. So, this morning they left all four kids with two babysitters and we headed out to get pedicures. We had a great time and even managed to squeeze in lunch before heading home.

Here is my next door neighbor, Danielle , posing next to my large tummy...

While everything else in the delivery room might not be that great to look at, at least I'll have pretty toes!

No comments: