Wednesday, March 4, 2009

A Face Only A Mother Could Love...

I offered Benjamin a biter biscuit this morning when he was finished with his breakfast and since he's been getting the hang of holding food in his fist and nibbling the top end, I thought I'd give him the whole biscuit without breaking it into smaller pieces. It took him a little bit to get the hang of sucking on the biscuit to make it mushy/chewable, but once he realized how to eat it, he tackled with gusto! (Although, I have the feeling he gave up by the end and just stuffed a massive chunk into his mouth...)
It's been a rainy morning so far, so I'm hoping to catch up a little bit with the numerous overdue blog entries. Keep checking back over the next week or so and I'll try to fill you in on our oh-so-exciting lives! Make sure you keep scrolling down, as I always back-date entries.