Benjamin was a little young for most of the rides but we did manage to slip on a few. Our first ride was the Circus Train. It just went around and around on a very small track. 
I think for the most part Benjamin was rather clueless...

but he did enjoy pushing the button that made the sound of a lion roaring. 

I think for the most part Benjamin was rather clueless...

but he did enjoy pushing the button that made the sound of a lion roaring. 
I was very proud of Benjamin for happily going off with our friend, Tish! He is finally starting to get over his bout of separation anxiety (and is doing much better in the nursery and with our babysitter!) and willingly let Tish pick him up and sneak him on the tea cup ride. 





They wouldn't let Jack or Benjamin go down any of the fun slides and technically pregnant women weren't allowed either...but the fast slides that you ride down on burlap sacks are one of my all-time favorites so I went down with Taya and Cael. 





After we used up all of our tickets on rides, we all stopped for cotton candy. Can you believe Benjamin isn't interested in cotton candy? But he did devour the cinnamon sticks! 

Benjamin and I had a great time! It is so fun that he is starting to be more interested in the world around him and can start to enjoy "big boy" outings.





No comments:
Post a Comment