His favorite thing to do is the Motorboat Song that we sing as a group. It is very simple but sometimes that is the most fun. The lyrics are "Motorboat, motorboat, going so slow..." as the moms turn around slowly in a circle and pull the kids slowly through the water. Then, "Motorboat, Motorboat going so fast..." as the moms turn around faster and move their kids faster through the water, and finally "Motorboat, motorboat, step on the gas!" and then we lift our kids up out of the water and splash them back down.
1 year ago




3 comments:
That's a blue eyed baby.
I notice he didn't let go of his food when he fell asleep. Mother
Jessica--He is such a beautiful little boy. I love it when they fall asleep eating. So sweet. I hope all is well. Love, Joy.
Jessica--he is SUCH a cutie!!!
Post a Comment