Saturday, October 15, 2011

Would You Like A Straw With That?

Benjamin has the dexterity to pick up his cereal bowl and drink the leftover milk out of it. Every time Samuel copies Benjamin, milk ends up everywhere. One morning last week, I finally thought to give him a straw and now he asks for "Straw! Straw!" as soon as I put his cereal bowl in front of him.

On a side note, I think Samuel is turning into a mini-hippie. Not only did I witness him run over to a tree the other day and give it a hug but he voluntarily asks for "nola" (granola) instead of the Honey Nut Chex that Benjamin loves to eat for breakfast.

2 comments:

L R said...

Now all he needs is a pair of birki's!

Anonymous said...

I used to pour the milk into the oatmeal for you and Jonathan and give you a big straw. Love, Mother