That's what our mailman said at 2:50pm this afternoon when he rang on the doorbell and called through the screen door as Jason was walking to meet him--"Harry Potter has arrived!" I had pre-ordered the final book way back in early February and was very much anticipating having it delivered today. Then, when it didn't show up all morning, I did a search online and discovered that UPS does not deliver on Saturdays, unless you pay for the special $14 Saturday Delivery rate. So, I had given up on clutching the Rogge copy of the book in my hot little hands until Monday or Tuesday...what a great surprise to discover that while UPS does not deliver on Saturdays, the smart booksellers went with our trusty United States Post Office! What a fun job this postman has today...he is not our regular postman and it looked like his truck must be full of Harry Potter books!I've already read it for an hour and now it is Jason's turn while I go work on dinner. So, I might not be posting that much next week :)


No comments:
Post a Comment