Monday, November 24, 2008

At Last...

When Jason and I danced to Etta James' song, At Last, at our wedding, we had no idea how fitting the lyrics would be to capture other moments in our marriage...
At last

My love has come along

My lonely days are over

And life is like a song

At last

The skies above are blue

My heart was wrapped up in clover

The night I looked at you

I found a dream that I could speak to

A dream to call my own

I found a thrill to press my cheek to

A thrill that I have never known

You smile,

You smile,

And then the spell was cast

And here we are in heaven,

For you are mine at last!

5 comments:

The Cherries said...

Beautiful pictures! Brought tears to my eyes!!! We are so happy for you, Jason, and Benjamin...God brought him home safe and sound...we look forward to seeing you all soon!!! Send our hellos to Jason! (BTW...that song was our first dance, too!!!)

Beth said...

What a sweet post! Congrats on your reunion, there's nothing better! :)

Caleb and Jennifer said...

I'm SO happy for you!!! Yay!!!

Anonymous said...

jessica, how wonderful it is to view your pix. and honestly, using the sweet words to that song to be captions to your photos was perfect. i have prayed for you all and rejoice with you that 'your lonely days are over'. god is good to us. see you at xmas! we had a wonderful thanksgiving singing dessert time at your folks and the symbs, too. missed you all. love you. debi harrell

Lisa Mazzio, Psy.D. said...

Jessica-
YAY! X 1000000
I am so happy for you. I have been praying for you and your strength and am truly overjoyed that you are all safely together at last. I hope you have fantastic family together time.