Saturday evening about half an hour before I typically start Benjamin's bedtime routine, I was on the computer while Benjamin played by himself. I kept hearing a rustling noise in the kitchen but assumed that Benjamin had rediscovered a disposable changing pad that he was playing with earlier in the day. It wasn't until a few minutes later when Benjamin walked into the living room carrying a piece of bread in each hand and alternating which piece he was taking bites out of and which piece he was trying to offer to Lucy, that I realized he'd managed to reach the loaf of bread on the counter!
I did what all moms do and went in search of the camera. When I finally found it and tracked Benjamin down in the kitchen, this is what I saw:

Pretty much every piece on the floor had one bite nibbled out of the top!
Here is a video I took for Jason after I had cleaned up all of the bread (and please observe how fast Benjamin is trying to shovel the bread into his mouth...):
3 comments:
Conversation doesn't get between a man and his food. Mother
...so the growth spurts begin...
HAAAAAA!!! this is hilarious! i love it!
Post a Comment