Benjamin received so many Christmas presents this year that we stashed some away to save for new entertainment on a rainy day. I was giving Samuel his bottle when Benjamin discovered the wrapped up box containing Scout, an interactive puppy from Leap Frog.
I have to confess that I've never really been a fan of the electronic "educational toys" and prefer classic toys for our boys (such as wooden blocks, etc) that require them to work on their motor skills and use their imagination. But...Benjamin is a HUGE fan of Scout and it's been so cute to watch him interact with his new toy.
Here is a video of Benjamin playing with Scout while he's still wrapped up.
Watching this second video cracks me up every time, especially Benjamin is definitely a reserved child and we've never seen him break it down like he does here! Ha!
B has been toting Scout everywhere. I think the fact that he's willing to share his cheesestick with him means they have a serious friendship :)


2 comments:
Scout needs a bib. Love, Mimi
Benjamin has some sweet dance moves.
Post a Comment