

Jason's squadron was doing some practice landings today...meaning that the planes fly in a circular pattern around and around the base and practice lining up their landings as though they were landing on the ship. Jason was in the back of the plane and so Lucy and I went out into our backyard to see him fly by a few times and take some pictures. It was pretty fun to know that each time the plane flew by, Jason was sitting at the window (the one all the way on the left, closest to the star) peering down at us!


1 comment:
I love reading your blog, Jessica! And the fact that you are sharing your experiences as a "Navy wife" brings back many memories from my childhood as a Navy brat. :) I'm so excited about your baby and will pray that you and Jason both continue to be richly blessed by God! Miss you... *hugs*
Katie
Post a Comment