Benjamin's newest favorite form of entertainment is his hands. He woke up a few mornings ago making happy noises (a new first! usually he wakes up hungry and fussing :) and when I went in his room, he was gurgling and babbling away to his fingers.
Hey kiddo - just wanted to let you know that Steph's mom has passed away. The funeral is next weekend. Thought you'd like to know. I got an e-mail from Claire saying she's going to try and make it. I'll pass along your condolences if you'd like me to.
The little fella's getting so big! Hope you two are doing well. -Susan
Funny! Julia did that too one day! I found her in bed staring at her hands and was so fascinated! Wait until he finds his toes! That's even more fun...it will go straight to his mouth!
2 comments:
Hey kiddo - just wanted to let you know that Steph's mom has passed away. The funeral is next weekend. Thought you'd like to know. I got an e-mail from Claire saying she's going to try and make it. I'll pass along your condolences if you'd like me to.
The little fella's getting so big! Hope you two are doing well. -Susan
Funny! Julia did that too one day! I found her in bed staring at her hands and was so fascinated! Wait until he finds his toes! That's even more fun...it will go straight to his mouth!
Post a Comment