



Yesterday Benjamin was two months old! I took him for his check-up this morning. He is now 11lbs 15oz and is 25 inches long. For some reason I really, really, really wanted him to weigh at least 12 pounds...the pediatrician even offered to let me feed him and then weigh him again! He is still at 50% for his weight and off the charts for his height. He got two of the three shots; there is evidently a national shortage of the MMR vaccine and each office only receives a few shots at a time so we have to go back in few days.
He is such an easy going baby which is definitely a blessing now that Jason is gone!


2 comments:
He's growing up!
Jessica (and Jason) Benjamin is such a cutie! Jessica thank you so much for your sweet comment! We check your blog often as well and feel like we get to keep up with the Rogge's! I know Jason is gone and I hope you and Benjamin are hanging in there!
Post a Comment