Friday, January 23, 2009

**Newsflash**

I just ran over a squirrel.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

So, two deer and a hockey puck have hit UB in the car, a chicken flew into my windshield on Little Egypt Road, and a crazy year old lab ran into the back of my car (poor judgment on his part) in Barbados but thankfully was totally unharmed. Kept bouncing up and down in the partially grown cane field to see if I was still there. PS Just don't tell JWS if you start counting road kill. PSS I'm sorry you ran into the squirrel even thought your mother will probably congratulate you. AK

Anonymous said...

Your mother will be so proud.

The Cherries said...

You must have killed the ONLY squirrel in Ventura County! I have yet to see one here! Back in my LA days, there were too many to even sympathize a dead road-kill...love the crawling video...commando style!