Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Pea Pod Update

While most of you already know this, I should probably mention that we're having another boy! We've known for a few months now but our computer crashed at the end of March and it took a month before we decided to buy another computer (hello iMac!) and since then, it's taken me quite a while to catch up on updating this blog (I'm sure you've noticed!)
I went in for an ultrasound this morning to get an estimate of the Pea Pod's size. They are guessing he is already 7lbs 4oz but the ultrasound tech was quick assure me that he should be under 9lbs when he's born...I sure hope so! She also thinks he'll be another long baby and should be at least 21.5 inches long.
Here's the part that the grandparents like the best; 3D ultrasound pictures! He's a cutie already and I think he looks just like Benjamin did when he was an infant!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Another little Sweetie! Mother

Caleb and Jennifer said...

Jessica--Hi!! Great news about the verbals to VA! How exciting!! That will be wonderful for your family!! I usually can't tell what a baby looks like from those ultrasounds, but I think he totally looks like Benjamin! So cute! Two boys are the BEST!! Hope you are doing well! We are hoping to plan a trip down to Pt Magu at some point. Take care! I'll be praying for a safe delivery of your little one!

Mama J said...

Awww...what a precious little face he has. I'm sure he will be just as handsome as Benjamin. :)