Every Tuesday, Benjamin, Samuel, and I go over to my parents' home. We eat lunch there and then they take their afternoon naps upstairs in my brother's and my old bedrooms--where my mom has two cribs--how great is that?! While the boys are napping, I get to run errands or hang out with my mom and then Jason meets us in the afternoon so we can all eat dinner together as a three generation family.
This past Tuesday, my dad (Oompa as Benjamin calls him) came home from work early. Benjamin had a great time palling around with him. Among other things, they worked on a remote car that needed a change of batteries:

And read books! B loves the If You A Mouse Series...you can see how engrossed he is:
2 comments:
Judging by B's face, I have forgotten how serious those books are... :P
What a blessing to be so close to your family! Those Tuesdays sound wonderful :) We missed you when you moved, but I'm so glad that the boys get to grow up with their grandparents around!
Post a Comment