We took Lucy to be boarded this afternoon. It is a really nice place out in the country about 30 minutes away. The entire drive out, I was feeling pretty bad about leaving her there for such a long time...but as soon as we pulled up, Lucy couldn't wait to jump out of the car! She was practically pulling me along to get to the office and then she went off with a complete stranger and didn't even look back! So much for my guilt-trip :)
If you happen to think of us on July 1st, 16th, and 30th...pray for us, as that's when I'll be navigating the airports and sitting on planes with a (hopefully calm) baby!
Ideally, I'd like the trip to look like this...

and not this!


2 comments:
Does that mean you'll be here the second half of this month?? I'd love to get a chance to see ya!
Happy traveling Jessica! I find it always helps pass the time more quickly! I hope Benjamin does great on the plane for you!
Post a Comment