Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Daddy Time

Jason got home last Tuesday afternoon from his two week stint in Florida. Despite Benjamin and Samuel already being in bed for afternoon naps, both somehow knew he was home and refused to settle down and take naps. After a while, we caved and Jason got them up early so they could enjoy some much needed Daddy Time.

While I was enjoying some needed Mommy Time and taking a break by browsing the Internet, I happened to look out the window by the computer and see all of the fun my three guys were having in the backyard:
Samuel can now slide down the slide all by himself! He loves doing it over and over and over again:
Here is a picture of B before his hair got buzzed (and Dave, I'm waiting until it gets slightly longer before posting pics of his hair carnage):
Someone is getting brave now that he's 2.5 and has a younger brother completing with him:

No comments: