
Hahaha!!! This UPS business just keeps getting more and more funny to me. The boys were playing outback with Jason while I was preparing dinner yesterday. I happened to glance out the window and saw the UPS dude hoofing it down the side street, pulling a cart loaded with boxes.

I thought that was kind of odd but didn't fully appreciate the humor until I checked out front and realized that he didn't even have a truck--borrowed or not!! We live on the very bottom of a circle and I couldn't spot his truck anywhere. That means he was dropped off and told to walk our circle/neighborhood to deliver the packages...I did what any self-respecting blogger would do and ran to grab my camera and snap a few pictures. Love my camera's zoom capabilities!
2 comments:
This is hysterical, especially based on the previous picture of the rental truck. Glad Patrick is no longer at Fed Ex.
We also had a lone UPS guy ON FOOT deliver a package to our door yesterday in a platic bag -- no cart and no truck in sight anywhere as he walked away. Very odd? Later a truck showed up rounding the corner way down the street and picked him up. Weird. It's the "sound" of the truck pulling up outside that is half the excitment!
Post a Comment