Last night, Samuel went to bed early (he almost fell asleep in his highchair) and while Jason was upstairs getting him ready for bed, I sat at the table with Benjamin while he finished eating. Benjamin kept talking about going outside after dinner and throwing snowballs so I got him all ready to head out again. Jason went out with him and here are some of the pictures.

I love that you can tell Benjamin is just enchanted with the wonder of snow.

He was so happy that Jason made a miniature "Frosty" for him.

The kid throws like a girl. We have got to work on that.
1 comment:
I love seeing how much you guys have played in the snow with your boys. You are awesome. The farthest we have ventured out into the snow has consisted of hiking up the blinds and watching the flakes fall while cozy from the warmth of our fireplace.
I do hope we will actually get out there one of these days before it is too late and we move to the West Coast.
Post a Comment