Tuesday, December 7, 2010

What's Wrong with this Picture?

When the UPS guy dropped off a package yesterday afternoon I noticed that he wasn't in his normal brown UPS truck. When I asked him where his truck was, he told me it had been stolen. I think my mouth dropped open.

In reality, it turns out that during the Christmas season there are so many deliveries that the company has to rent Budget and Penskie trucks.

I know I have an offbeat sense of humor but does anyone else find this information and picture as hilarious as I do? There is just something so wrong about the UPS guy in brown uniform delivering packages in a borrowed Budget truck...

2 comments:

L R said...

That is hilarious. From what I have noticed you mentioning about packages, it seems that you are online shoppers just like us. ~LR

Unknown said...

I've noticed this in past holiday seasons. I wonder if this phenomena can be used as an economic indicator?